Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No. 3

we met for the fourth time after a period of break
i was surprised he agreed to see me
after how i felt i treated him the last time

he still thinks the same about me
which warms my heart because
he either still sees the good in me that never changed
or still wants me, and that never changed

....

today was too much for my delicate nerves
they're delicate, once you get past the fifty feet high brick wall
after you scale it
you'll see tears all too easy
but sometimes, i bring the wall down myself

....

mother,
quit blaming yourself
let others breathe for themselves
you are not the savior of your family
you're not even the savior of yourself

there is no savior

we're all going to die one day

oh, and by the way
happy 25th anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment