Friday, July 24, 2009

Brief Interviews

.tell-tale signs.

"You've changed."
"No I didn't... How?"
"In the little things. With whatever you do, you have...something."
"What?"
"A secret you want to tell the world."
"I don't have a secret."
"That you want to tell the world? But you do have a secret. At least something that you haven't told anyone yet."
"It's not something the world needs to know."
"True, it's not something the world needs to know, it's not something anyone really needs to know, but it's something that is already known, because without knowing it, you've told, and you've just admitted that you did have something to tell that you are in fact telling."
"How do you know any of this as fact?"
"It's life. Happens to everyone living."
"But I was dying."
"You're not anymore are you?"
"No...but, I don't know what I am anymore."
"Well, in my opinion, that's living in the face of fear and defying it."

.filling the questionnaire.

"Who put this here?"
"Why does that matter?"
"Why does it have to matter?" I asked, didn't I?"
"Where's the fucking server? Menu, please. No scratch that, just gin and tonic."
"Can I see your I.D.? - Thank you."
"Why are you drinking in  the middle of the day?"
"What, like I can only drink at night?"
"You're not getting any are you?"
"Why do men suck?"
"You're really asking that question?"
"Why can't they just know when, where, and why and fucking especially, how?"
"Why can't the cute ones be straight?"
"Why are they so dumb?"
"Why can't they read minds?"
"Why the fuck do they expect a relationship from me, when I just want to fuck and go - Thank you."
"Wait. Fuck and go? I thought you did want a relationship."
"Do you think I, crazy fuck up, can have an actual relationship? Have you ever seen me cuddle anything, be kind to anyone, gentle with others? - No."
"How does any of that define you as a non-relationship-type person?"
"Why can't I stop wanting what I can't ever get?"
"What is it you want?"


No comments:

Post a Comment