Tuesday, September 8, 2009

public intox

"And you thought i was just some other girl, and you had no idea what you were in for."

......

I like to wrestle all my men... I can't say exactly why.
I'm not practical by any means. I could drive him crazy...to prevent myself from going crazy.

I could easily take on this psychotic character - because at this stage in life - why the fuck not? It's like being a snake - discarding one skin for the other - just for the hell of it.

.....

I'm waiting for him to push me away. If he takes too long to do it... I will.

.....

It's a pistol shot in the distance, and it misses me every time.

....

What's the use of talking with unlike minds?
Deliberate practice

The start of a new era//Let's stop talking.

That boy is an mini-Eddie.

....

Each man you come across is just that.
Mini versions of the man you really want.
But you still fuck him.
Because you can always fuck the pain away.

You're still too much in your mind.
And you can't escape without aid

But then you settle with one of those mini versions and hate every moment.
Every moment burns away at your core, and you become a mini version of yourself
You feel yourself boiling as you sit and watch him with hatred.

He turns to you. You look away.
He never sees it coming.
The gun pointed at his head.

Because you fuck with the same passion.
The initial one.
To fuck the pain away.

No comments:

Post a Comment